Breast Imaging & Interventional Tech
606 24th Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN 55454
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Breast Imaging & Interventional Tech professionals in Minneapolis, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Kaley Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at .347.293.2560. Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Participates in creating a culture of patient safety
- Knowledge of emergency preparedness for facility
- Verify patient identification and documentation
- Communicate with and educate patient regarding pertinent information during all aspects of exam
- Achieves quality diagnostic images through correct patient positioning and use of technical factors according to protocol.
- Ensures patient data integrity
- Accurately completes computer functions; edits, scheduling, billing, status changes, and file jacket transfers in a timely fashion
- Accurate film identification and jacket preparation or digital image manipulation and archiving
- Participates as an active team member
- Orients and mentors new employees and students
- Participates in department/facility process/quality improvement initiatives
- Responsible for personal and professional development to ensure current knowledge required for position
- Cleans and maintains rooms and supplies
- Accepts unique customer service expectations in Imaging
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Correctly operates equipment according to accepted standards and guidelines
- Identifies and responds to equipment problems to ensure equipment is in working order according to Department guidelines
- Accepts new technology as it is introduced into the facility
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level of population served
- Partners with patient/care-giver in care/decision making.
- Communicates in a respectful manner.
- Ensures a safe, secure environment.
- Individualizes plan of care to meet patient needs.
- Modifies clinical interventions based on population served.
- Provides patient education based on an assessment of learning needs of patient/care-giver
- A.R.R.T. or registry eligible
- A.R.R.T. in mammography and BLS
- Registered in mammography
- 1 year Experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work