Biorepository Lab Support Specialist
2915 Valleyhigh Dr NW Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Biorepository Lab Support Specialist professionals in Rochester, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jon Burckhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 507.216.8053.Thanks!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Position Overview (Major Functions and Non-Essential Functions):
- Provides laboratory and study set up customer support to Biospecimens Accessioning and Processing (BAP) and Pathology Research Core (PRC) multi-site services.
- Interacts with and provides education to research investigators, study coordinators and other study team members in order to provide accurate information while complying with quality and regulatory agencies.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently on multiple tasks as well as work in a team setting.
- Incumbent must have strong interpersonal human relation's skills to accomplish goals through collaboration and coordination.
- Position requires strong organizational and analytical skills and maintains professional standards and conduct.
- Communicates in a direct, clear and concise manner. Listens carefully, demonstrates understanding, documents clearly and maintains an approachable and positive atmosphere.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical lab support to internal and external customers and colleagues across multiple sites.
- Effectively manages ambiguous situations, handles customer complaints, determines appropriate course of action and coordinates resolutions.
- Able to work in a high stressed, customer focused environment with limited to no downtime in a given shift. Create and maintain procedures and training documents.
- Takes corrective and preventative action to resolve problems.
- Off hours and weekend work may be required.
- Minimum Education and/or Experience Required (Minimum Job Requirements,
Education Requirements, Experience):
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of relevant experience in healthcare, laboratory or in a helpdesk/call center environment is required.
- Is skillful in working with personal computer software, Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work