Bilingual Customer Service Representative
3501 SW 160 Ave Miramar, FL 33027
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Bilingual Custoemer Service Representative in Miramar, FL! Interested candidates will contact Jose Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct 952 303 8110
- represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries.
- performs basic administrative, clerical, operational, customer support, and computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
- addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances.
- Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Fluency in Spanish required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
Voca: The Spirit of Work