Bilingual Customer Service Rep
3501 SW 160 Ave Miramar, Florida 33027
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Bilingual Customer Service Rep in Miramar, FL! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Marcus Olivera at marcus@myvoca or call 952-303-8117. Thanks!
- The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative, clerical, operational, customer support, and computational tasks.
- Typically works on routine and patterned assignments. Responsibilities The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances.
- Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Required Qualifications o High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills ***Fluency in Spanish required***
Voca: The Spirit of Work