BI Analyst-SQL-Tableau-Power BI-Business Objects-Python-Healthcare
750 Fuller Ave. NE Grand Rapids , Michigan 49503
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Business Intelligence Analyst with one of our #1 direct healthcare clients located in Grand Rapids, MI! Interested candidates, please forward your current resume to Cindy McCool, SR. Technical Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call direct at: (952) 303-8111. Thank You Very Much!
- The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst translates data into information and knowledge. They uncover and build understanding of how that information/knowledge supports and enables key business processes within supply chain, and communicate those insights for maximum business impact.
- The BI Analyst contributes to the business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs for the organization, working with internal customers and other data professionals to turn data into critical information and insights that support sound business decisions. They provide data that is relevant, accurate, congruent and reliable, and help to ensure that information is easily available for direct consumption by users or for integration with other systems. The BI Analyst works in a team environment to mine and gather information, produce reports and share relevant and important data in impactful and clear formats for the purposes of analysis and exploration.
2. Tableau or similar platform (ex. PowerBI or Business Objects)
- Experience – 7+ years of experience with consequent skills/knowledge/abilities demonstrated
- Skills - Data querying (eg, SQL), data preparation/wrangling and movement, data analysis (storytelling via observation and statistical examination), and visualization (e.g., Tableau, Business Objects, or similar). Previous experience with data analysis/visualization in Python is a plus.
1. Requirements gathering
3. Business Objects
Voca: The Spirit of Work