9701 Dessau Rd Austin, Texas 78754
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Asset Specialist in Austin, TX! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Tareyl Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 507.303.8177. Thanks!
Provide excellent customer service while conducting contracted services as outlined in the AssetAdvantage service agreement at designated contracted healthcare facilities. Utilize a PC based computer system to track medical equipment throughout a healthcare facility or facilities.
Safety & Compliance
- Ability to move and maneuver medical products within healthcare facilities unassisted using appropriate processes and safety techniques.
- Conduct daily verification rounds and perform equipment decontamination procedures according to company and customer guidelines.
- Ability to assist nursing staff in transferring patients.
- Responsible for inventory, delivery, retrieval, and coordination of medical gases
- Proper utilization and maintenance of facilities and product being managed.
- Assist with tracking and pulling assets due for preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for the completion of day to day activities assigned.
- Identify and communicate problems to management or Asset Coordinator.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to safety awareness and compliance.
- Successfully complete all required safety and compliance learning modules on a timely basis.
- Complete medical testing in a timely manner.
- Sustain a clean and safe work environment, including 5S activities.
- Identify safety concerns and correct as necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 65 pounds using appropriate processes, including proper safety and ergonomic procedures.
- Equipment Management
- Customer Service
- Perform assistance with patient transfer, when requested (site applicable).
- Effective and professional communication with company and customer management/personnel.
- Effective time management decisions to meet customer satisfaction issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or GED required -General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and the Internet preferred
- Previous experience working in a hospital or healthcare setting preferred
- Must be reliable and organized.
- Employees should exhibit a professional attitude and appearance, while conforming to both company and customer policies and procedures.
- Ability to work within a team environment with an enthusiastic and positive work attitude.
- Ability to comprehend company and customer guidelines for infection control
- Ability to perform all essential duties and responsibilities in a safe, ergonomic, and ethical manner
- Ability to follow company and site requirements on personal protective equipment (i.e. gloves, safety shoes, glasses, etc.)
- Ability to perform work duties with limited supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers to drive a high level of customer satisfaction PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
- Please refer to the Physical Demands Supplement for complete physical requirements of this position
- Ability to walk a minimum of seven miles per day.
- Ability to tilt and roll oxygen tanks on/off carts and staging areas (ranging from 9 lbs. to 287 lbs.)
- Ability to push a cart of 24 to 40 E Cylinders (Cart weighs up to 400 lbs). (Tank programs only)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
Voca: The Spirit of Work