Assembler Associate II
100 Abbott Park Road Lake County, Illinois 60064
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Assembler Associate II in Lake Forest, IL! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Zac Roberson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-303-8132. Thanks!
- This position is NonExempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half. Utilizing knowledge of basic math, drawings. Constructs multiple assemblies and sub-assemblies for an area. Utilizes automated equipment and basic computer hardware and software to accomplish work. Uses testers, fixtures, self-inspection and troubleshooting methods and techniques. May apply soldering skills as required for functional area. Ability to utilize information from sources outside of work group. May participate in a manufacturing/Site Focus Team e.g. Safety, GMP or ESD.
- Interpersonal skills include demonstrating leadership in a positive and effective way, training peers and cross-training.
- Must be able to persuade peers and influence work group if needed.
- Responsible for operating within and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality Systems.
- Meeting departmental goals for Quality and Quality of work.
- Working within the Code of Conduct and maintaining performance standards as communicated by department.