Assembler Associate II
1921 Hurd Drive Dallas, Texas 75038
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Assembler Associate II in Irving, TX! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
Job Description /Qualifications
- Utilizes hand tools and automated equipment to assemble Medical Device Blood Analyzers assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Will be performing repetitive tasks in a fast-pasted environment where good hand dexterity is required.
- Cleaning of work areas as required.
- Reads, understands and follows manufacturing documentation and instructions.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Good Documentation Practices, and applicable safety rules.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Needs basics math knowledge and ability to interpret drawings.
- Experience with hand tools preferred.
- Assembly instructions are computer based (paperless environment) so need to be able to read and operate computer.
Voca: The Spirit of Work