Application development Analyst
1239 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Voca has an immediate opening available for an Application Development Analyst in Grand Rapids MI!If you are interested, please forward your resume to Ashley Felten at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952.303.8116. Thanks!
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards. Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs. Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans. May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects. Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches. Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
- Must haves:
1. Healthcare &/or Healthcare Insurance Experience
2. Data Warehouse Experience and ETL (Informatica Power Center) Experience
3. Proficient SQL Querying skills (SQL / PLSQL / Oracle SQL)
1. Experience with Healthcare, Claims, Membership Data
3. Data Profiling, Analysis, & Testing / Quality Assurance Experience
Voca: The Spirit of Work