Application Dev Analyst
1239 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Application Dev Analyst professionals in Grand Rapids, MI! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Cindy McCool at email@example.com and call her at 952.303.8111 Thanks!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards. Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs. Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans. May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects. Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches. Members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
• Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Experience - 4-7 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
• 2+years of Experience in Health Insurance and/or Healthcare.
• Proficient SQL Querying skills (Oracle PLSQL / Oracle SQL)
• Proficient ETL (Informatica Power Center) Developer
• Data Profiling, Analysis, Testing, or Data Quality or Quality Assurance Experience
• Oracle Database Experience
• Data Warehouse Experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work