101 E Main St Louisville, KY 40202
Voca has an immediate opening available for an Application Architect in Louisville, KY! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jamie Brough at firstname.lastname@example.org and call him at 952 777 1834. Thanks!
- The Application Architect is the technical leader of the team.
- The ideal candidate will possess an expert understanding of following core areas:
- Security Best-Practices
- CI/CD Practices and Configuration
- Automated Unit/Functional Testing
- CMS Configuration and Best Practices (Sitecore Experience Preferred)
- Candidates of this role should show expert skill in solving business requirements/problems using available technologies and extensive knowledge of modern industry best-practices and architecture methodologies. This includes providing technical direction, education, and guidance/expertise for the client-side portions or the work the team is responsible for.
- Drive business value by providing technical front-end solutions through industry best-practices and technologies.
- Provide technical recommendations on appropriate architecture, tools, and technologies used to meet requested business value on projects.
- Create technological goals/roadmaps for the team and follow them through to completion.
- Collaborate with PMs, Developers, IT Partners, and Business Stakeholders to identify the advantages and disadvantages of multiple solutions and help guide the team to the best solution that meets both the short and long-term strategic goals of the business and technology.
- Follow up with business stakeholders as necessary to fully understand the project/business goals and provide the business with understanding of technical issues, limitations, timelines, and roadblocks.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance with Accessibility tools, techniques, and best-practices.
- Promote the use of modular design patterns to serve cross-functionality and reusability.
- Be a SME in Sitecore and work with IT to deliver a well thought out approach with respect to the content management system.
- Build developments standards, best practices, and the overall front-end method.
- Create and maintain documentation to support development standards, best practices, and the overall front-end approach.
- Perform code reviews to ensure delivery teams are following standards and best practices.
- Consult with agencies, vendors, and internal teams to ensure projects are delivered with business value while maintaining standards, best practices, and accessibility.
- Coach and guide the front-end development team by setting a positive example to follow and providing feedback. Inspire and encourage the team to deliver beyond expectations.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507 288 5260 d 952 777 1834
Voca: The Spirit of Work