Administrative Project Support
101 Abbott Park Road Lake County, Illinois 60064
Voca has an immediate opening available for a The Administrative Project Support in Lake County, IL! Interested candidates will forward current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107. Thanks!
- This position is NonExempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half. Will perform a variety of clerical duties per customer needs. Such activities may include answer phones, preparing documents, scheduling and other various administrative duties. May also require work in the HR or Finance dept. This position could be level one to five
- The Administrative Project support Sales Operations Credentialing Contingent is involved with Health Care Industry Representative (HCIR) credentialing; most all hospitals require specific documentation that indicates a company representative is qualified to gain access to the Health Care Organization (HCO). Typical HCO requirements include, but are not limited to: background check verification, proof of immunizations, HCIR specific training, liability insurance, patient confidentiality, Code of Conduct, product competency letter, and application fees. The role of this person is to facilitate the process for the HCIR to gain access to their facility while conforming to Abbott process and best practice framework.
- Primary responsibility initially will be to locate background check reports on employees and sending these documents to them with instructions for use. If documents cannot be located, a new check would be initiated.
- Utilize the HCIR website and the HCIR mailbox to ensure accurate and efficient processing of incoming emails, requests, inquiries, and responses for all divisions of Abbott.
- Utilize the SQL database that supports the HCIR web site to generate metrics and reports to use in the HCIR Credentialing process. Communicate reports and metrics to drive compliance and efficiencies.
- Need to be able to pull background check reports
- Send to field sales rep with instructions
- Repetitive and sensitive type of information
- Running background
- Initiate new background checks
- Going into first advantage and putting in the request
- Will not be entering the SSN, running backgrounds
- Sending link to the person and following up to ensure they are getting it done in a timely manner
- Answering questions field sales reps have on the process
- High School Diploma Required
- Prefer Bachelors
- Could lead to a FTE role
- Supporting all of the business units, all over the US
Voca: The Spirit of Work