Marquam Plaza, 2525 SW 3rd Ave Portland, Oregon 97201
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Administrative Coordinator in Portland, OR! Any intrerested canidates contact Hunter Rommes at (404)585-5196 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position provides administrative support to all aspects of New Employee Orientation (NEO) , including leading the administrative tasks for general NEO (Monday, 12:30pm-5:00pm) and collaborating with other HR offices to support additional orientation programming (Clinical Orientation, Tuesday, 8:00am-5:00pm) and Epic Training (Wednesday and beyond, depending on role).
• Assist to ensure appropriate registration and communication with NEO participants and managers or new employees.
• Update Bridge registrations to confirm attendance.
• Communicate with managers regarding the status of NEO availability, new employee’s registration status, etc.
• Process registrations in Compass after general NEO
• Manage registration table at Monday NEO.
• Follow standard work procedures for employees who show up but are not registered for NEO.
• Follow up with NEO registration abnormalities and issues using NEO abnormality tracker.
• Communicate frequently with entire NEO team (Records, Clinical Education Services, Epic Team, Talent Acquisition) regarding exception requests, NEO registration irregularities, etc.
Facilities/General NEO Day of Coordination
• Coordinate facility reservations, materials, catering, A/V and other logistics for general NEO.
• Assist to set up room for general NEO and take down/returning supplies to storage after program ends.
• Keep track of NEO supplies and replenish as needed.
• Coordinate/confirm NEO speakers.
• Provide minor technical support and contact A/V support as needed to troubleshoot (manage PPT presentations, A/V issues, etc.)
•Associate’s degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology.- Required
•Bachelor’s degree and two years of general office or secretarial experience - Highly Desired
•General office or secretarial experience
• Must be able to manage high volume of emails and phone calls.
• Provide customer service over the phone and via email to managers and new employees.
• Must have excellent customer service skills including managing and deescalating conflicts with frustrated internal customers.
• Must be able to prioritize and be flexible in order to move between tasks quickly.
• Must be able to keep track of multiple projects at once and complete requests in a timely manner.
Voca: The Spirit of Work