100 2nd St SW Rochester, MN 55902
Voca has an immediate opening available for an Administrative Assistant in Rochester, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com and call him at 507.216.8053. Thanks!
- Applies administrative assistant expertise to perform a variety of secretarial/clerical tasks.
- Tasks may include transcribing correspondence/documents; maintaining calendars; scheduling meetings; making travel arrangements; answering telephones and providing related follow-through; creating and maintaining web pages and databases/spreadsheets; supporting departmental projects/activities as assigned; preparing reports, meeting agendas and minutes, and presentation materials; processing reimbursement for travel and other professional expenses; and maintaining electronic files and records.
Job Specific Details
- Administrative support role experience must include performance of responsibilities such as meeting management and calendar coordination, and utilization of business-related software to produce excel spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday. 8a to 5p
- Requires successful completion of a one- or two-year degree/diploma in an administrative assistant/secretarial field or a minimum of two years’ experience in a secretarial/administrative assistant role performing responsibilities such as managing calendars, supporting individuals, creating correspondence/reports/presentations, database/spreadsheet management, coordinating travel, etc.
- Requires excellent application of grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Must have computer experience and possess proficiency on technical office equipment (computer, printer, dictation equipment, phone system, copier/fax machine, etc.).
- Must possess high-level skill in organization, professional/customer service focus, interpersonal relations, excellent written and oral communication skills, and have the ability to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, including standard office practices and independent composition of letters.
- Typing skill of 60 WPM and experience with secretarial/clerical software is preferred.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507.288.5260 d 507.216.8053
Connect with me on LinkedIn Find me on Facebook @Jon.myVoca