810 SW Gaines Portland, OR 97239
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Administrative Assistant in Portland, OR! Interested candidates please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-293-2560
This position is responsible for general office and administrative support to the managers, supervisors, and staff of Central Financial Services. Responsibilities include Manager & team support - calendaring, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements etc; reception & answering main phone lines; department timekeeping; ordering/purchasing supplies and equipment; Network/Telephone contact (ITC) for department IT needs; PCard reconciliation; department mail sort and delivery. Solid problem solving skills are necessary to provide superior and exceptional customer service in a high volume fast paced environment.
Central Financial Services (CFS) is the division charged with the overall responsibility of accurately processing, reporting and interpreting the our client's financial transactions. Departments within CFS include Comptroller, Budget, Accounts Payable, Financial Planning, Finance & Accounting, Payroll, Treasury, Capital Accounting & Financial Systems & Support
- Responsible for providing office support to managers and their staff:
- Office support can include, but is not limited to: scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, special projects, prepare expense reports/disbursement requests, proactively manage calendars and schedules and appointments for managers
- Serves as department receptionist answering phones, screening calls, greeting visitors, and buzzing visitors in when needed
- Initiate follow-up letters or memos when needed
- Respond to items not requiring supervisory review or resolution
- Answer questions requiring research or technical knowledge
- Back up for all mail duties when needed
- Determine mail needing further research
- Utilize Oracle software to complete computerized requisitioning and receiving, & follow-up to resolve holds
- Determine and initiate action within established policies and procedures to resolve problems with records, billing, payments, or charges
- Serve as level 2 (or level 3) network and telephone contact (ITC) for OHSU computer and telephone system by purchasing software and hardware, coordinating repairs, liaison to help desk personnel, etc.
- Serves as department timekeeper: keep track of employees' time in KRONOS system i.e.: hours worked, VAC, SIC, LWP; Maintain attendance (TAC), and records for work unit
- Reconcile PCard statements monthly for PCard holders
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager and management team within CFS.
- Experience with general administrative work
- Experience with reconciliation of purchasing card accounts
- Experience taking meeting minutes
- Experience with scheduling appointments
Voca: The Spirit of Work