5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, AZ! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Lera Kappel at firstname.lastname@example.org and call her at 507.246.2601. Thanks!
- Supports RN Case Manager and Social Worker with set up of services for patients discharging.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support by performing delegated administrative and clerical duties for the assigned work area(s).
- Exhibits confidentiality, flexibility, accountability and professionalism.
- Prioritizes heavy work volume among the various areas according to department demands.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, documentation, surveys and schedules meetings and resources.
- May maintain databases as required by department.
- Serves as a resource to the institution for department related needs and questions.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Three years of secretarial experience preferred.
- High level of technical skills with a focus on Excel, Outlook, EPIC or other Electronic Medical Record experience with the ability to navigate records.
- Ability to work independently as well as follow direction from RN Case Manager and Social Worker team.
- Superior general office and organizational skills.
- Understanding of and adherence to confidentiality policy.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to compose correspondence/memoranda, presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets with minimal errors.
- Flexibility, innovation, and creativity.
- Ability to suggest new approaches to office procedures.
- Health care experience preferred.
- Ability to type 60 wpm preferred.
- In some departments, ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred.
Voca: The Spirit of Work