Administrative Assistant I
8751 W. Broward Blvd. Plantation, FL 33324
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Administrative Assistant I in Plantation, FL! Any interested canidates please contact Hunter Rommes at (404)585-5196 or via email email@example.com
The Admin Assistant is responsible for assisting with compliance related support work for this Senior Bridge location. Duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- Ensure company and regulatory standards and criteria for client/personnel records
- Assist in the branch level self-audits of clinical and personnel file audits
- Reporting to the Management team findings from branch level self-audits
- Work in collaboration with the Care Manager Supervisor(s) and Compliance Specialist on the corrective action plan process subsequent to substandard audit results
- Ensures that all paperwork for application is filled out by applicant
- Monitors professional and paraprofessional tickler reports for in-service requirements, licensure updates, etc.
- Performs any other functions as requested by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience handling duties as detailed above
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel ,PowerPoint
- Record of effective customer service in high end service business
- Strong organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, Positive Thinking, Effective Communicator, who can handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, climb stairs, kneel, crouching, reach, talk or hear, use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Travel by driving, walking, use of mass transportation to multiple locations may be necessary in this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Voca: The Spirit of Work