Admin Coordinator ITG
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland, OR 97239
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Admin Coordinator ITG in Portland, OR! ! If you are interested, please forward an updated resume to Kaley Fuller at email@example.com or call 347-293-2560
- Need professional, detailed oriented person. 2-3 years of experience working in database systems with input; ability to ask questions when unclear of process or directions provided; excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to work independently, but also work with team members; must be able to multi-task in a stressful environment; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; minimum of one year experience with resolution of customer needs/questions, interpreting , diagnostics, and order fulfillment.
- The mission of the Information Technology Group (ITG) is to develop, implement and maintain technology-based services and solutions enable us to effectively manage information to accomplish its missions.
- To provide a central point of contact to meet the staff’s immediate needs for mobile wireless communications (paging services. Vocera, cell/smart phones). This is a temporary position to support existing workflows, in addition to coordination efforts of a major project to deploy secure messaging through a mobile application.
- The Incumbent will observe due care, objectivity and respect for confidentiality. All employees must keep confidential what they hear and what they see when handling, reviewing or observing: communications and records thereof (calls, email, pages, fax, etc.), data transmission, databases, or other forms of information. Confidentiality extends t the identities of the parties of the communications, and even to the fact that the communication took place. When sharing information, consider whether the recipient has a true “business need to know.”
- ITG employees are responsible for the security of the technology. In exercising their duties, ITG employees must follow the security directives, incorporating security measures in the delivery of their everyday tasks, and are required to report security concerns to the Integrity Office and/or ITG Security Engineering team.
Key Responsibilities & Performance Standards
In coordination with Wireless team and Management;
- Provision new pagers, Vocera badges, or mobile phones, affix labels, insert batteries, prepare for deployment.
- Maintain asset management/inventory of equipment provisioned and non-provisioned.
- Receive returned pagers, update systems, remove from inventory, electronically wipe devices and prepare for return to vendor
- Work with Project Team around coordination efforts, communication, planning, and scheduling for new mobile application deployment
- Four years of general office experience: OR
- An Associate’s degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology and two years of general office experience; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree and two years of general office experience: OR
- An equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong Excel knowledge and experience, including VLookup and linking sheets.
- Two to three years of experience working in database systems and database entry.
- One year of experience with resolution of customer needs/questions, interpreting and diagnostics, and order fulfillment.
- A basic understanding of telecommunications Wireless Technologies.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills - effective 2 way communications with customers, vendors, and internal staff using all/any communication methods.
- The individual is required to have strong diagnostics, logic and organizational skills, be detailed oriented, excellent follow through, must have a superior customer service record, and be PC proficient, and have the ability to successfully learn new programs and applications.
- Must be able to multi-task in a stressful environment.
Voca: The Spirit of Work