ASP .NET Web Developer
7108 31st Ave N Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for ASP .NET Web Developer professionals in Minneapolis, MN!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
We are looking to add a Full Time ASP.NET / C# web programmer to our growing Agile Development Taskforce. As a part of our team, you will be helping expand our enterprise software systems. This position will be involved in all areas of development from design and development to testing and deployment. This is a complete End-To-End Shop Floor Management / ERP / CRM software package.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been connecting brands with shoppers through premier instore visual merchandising solutions for over 75 years. We design, produce and install both seasonal / temporary displays and semi-permanent and permanent fixtures, using just about any material imaginable, and we are known for our creativity, quality, agility and speed. Our client was founded in 1938 under the name “Process Displays” specializing in the production of unique and unusual signing solutions. Built around a commitment to relationships, the company grew along with its clients and expanded in response to their changing needs.
We are passionate about great brand experiences and we know how to make them happen – at the speed of retail. We are big thinkers who work with the world’s biggest brands and we know what’s at stake. We seek problems to solve, expect budgets to create within, and are drive by objectives we can exceed. Our collaborative culture and focus onexcellence fosters innovative thinking, creative value-engineering and even-against-all-odds execution. Every relationship is unique and every project is custom. But for over 75 years our promise has been the same: “it will always be right.”
Reporting to the Chief Software Architect, your duties include:
• Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
• Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
• Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
• Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
• Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on budget.
• Providing first-level support to business users.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3 Years experience with ASP.NET and C# development skills.
• Good understanding of enterprise application architecture
• Experience in web presentation tier software development (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery)
• Good understanding of relational databases (MSSQL)
• Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
PREFERRED COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
• Experience in NUnit
• Experience in MVC & Web Forms
• Experience with Code Coverage
• Experience in Stored Procedures & T-SQL
• Experience in Visual Studio 2017
• Using reporting tools such as: Sql Reporting Server, PowerBI, Crystal Reports, and Telerik
• Familiarity with version control concepts
• Experience with Team Foundation Server
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work