610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Workforce Analyst in Eagan, Minnesota!
The Workforce Analyst is a member of the Customer Support department and is responsible for the workforce management of those contact centers totaling over 300 seats. The Workforce Analyst is also expected to provide research, recommendations and assist with workforce management technology solutions, primarily IVR, to improve the overall quality and increase efficiency and reduce overall operating costs.
Major Areas of Accountability:
• Forecasting contact volume and staffing requirements
• Determining optimal work schedules and coordinates the effective scheduling of department meetings, training sessions, and vacations
• Monitor daily call center performance and make adjustments to ensure that department response time and service goals are met
• Build statistical models or adapt existing ones to meet Call Center requirements
• Effectively interpret data related to internal and external customer needs
• Optimize the use of department technology (primarily IVR) and workforce management techniques to improve Call Center efficiency and effectiveness
• Consult, advise and work with the call centers management teams to produce high levels of customer satisfaction balanced with Thomson Reuters business needs.
• Work with other workforce teams to achieve optimum performance as a whole
• 4-year degree plus 3 years experience with call center workforce management (forecasting, scheduling) is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Previous workforce management experience required
• Proficient and working knowledge of call center technology, including workforce management Aspect, Cisco/Finesse (CSD, CUIC), Exony and Salesforce Service Cloud preferred
• Proficient use of PC software applications (Access, Excel and PowerPoint). Ability to maintain databases, create complex spreadsheets, and import/export data between applications
• Displays commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency, and persistence
• Understand and apply understanding of functional aspects of customer operations and call center operations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills???????
Voca: The Spirit of Work