Web Developer I
1 Randolph Brooks Pkwy Live Oak, Texas 78233
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.