Voca Professional has an opportunity for a Warehouse Clerk with our client in West Chester. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- Candidate will be standing at a machine packing the already sealed medications into a bag, adding the paperwork for the member receiving the meds and then sealing the bag with a foot-pedal.
- Person when not doing the packing of meds, will be sorting mail bags and preparing for the Postal Service pick-up. When doing this job, there is a lot of walking around.
- Candidate may be unloading and loading a truck with a manual pallet jack
- There is variety to this position. Candidate will do one function (packing) for an hour and half, take a 20 minute break and then will move to another work station. They want to ensure that people don't get bored by doing the same thing the entire day.
- Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials. Fills requisitions and orders. Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line. May operate fork lift.
Job Specific Details
- Schedule: 6:00am to 4:00pm, 4 day work week, 10 hour days. Schedule will be between Mondays through Saturday. Schedule will be prearranged with the Hiring Leader once candidate begins.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.