Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Warehouse Clerk professionals in West Chester, OH!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Candidate will be standing at a machine packing the already sealed medications into a bag, adding the paperwork for the member receiving the meds and then sealing the bag with a foot-pedal.
- Person when not doing the packing of meds, will be sorting mail bags and preparing for the Postal Service pick-up. When doing this job, there is a lot of walking around.
- Candidate may be unloading and loading a truck with a manual pallet jack
-There is variety to this position. Candidate will do one function (packing) for an hour and half, take a 20 minute break and then will move to another work station. They want to ensure that people don't get bored by doing the same thing the entire day
Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials. Fills requisitions and orders. Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line. May operate fork lift.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work