West Chester, Ohio 45069
- This facility is a mail-order pharmacy - 400 people work in this facility
- Very clean environment
- There is not a Client sign on the warehouse facility - Person will ring buzzer at security desk the first day and then will have a badge to enter the facility from then on.
- Lots of parking available
- Person will be standing at a machine packing the already sealed medications into a bag, adding the paperwork for the member receiving the meds and then sealing the bag with a foot-pedal.
- Person when not doing the packing of meds, will be sorting mail bags and preparing for the Postal Service pick-up.
- When doing this job, there is a lot of walking around.
- There is variety to this position.
- Candidate will do one function (packing) for an hour and half, take a 20 minute break and then will move to another work station.