Warehouse Clerk (night shift)
9843 Windisch Rd West Chester, Ohio 91342
Monday – Friday schedule
Eventually Sunday – Thursday schedule
- 5:00 PM to 1:30 AM
- Casual environment; no shorts, tank tops, or open toed shoes
- Will be standing at a machine packing the already sealed medications into a bag, adding the paperwork for the member receiving the meds and then sealing the bag with a foot-pedal.
- When not doing the packing of meds, will be sorting mail bags and preparing for the Postal Service pick-up.
- There is a lot of walking around.
- Candidate may be unloading and loading a truck with a manual pallet jack
- There is variety to this position.
- Candidate will do one function (packing) for an hour and half, take a 20 minute break and then will move to another work station.
- They want to ensure that people don't get bored by doing the same thing the entire day.
- Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or materials. Fills requisitions and orders.
- Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line.
- May operate fork lift.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work