Utilization Review RN
10300 SW Eastridge St Portland, Oregon 97225
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Utilization Review Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Portland, Oregon!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-246-2601.
- The utilization manager conducts utilization management functions including making medical necessity determinations for pre-service authorization requests, concurrent reviews and post-service reviews. Examples include reviewing pre and post-service requests for medical necessity, concurrent reviews of inpatient and outpatient facility admissions, sub-acute care, and transition to appropriate levels of care. The utilization manager communicates and discusses clinical information and plan requirements with appropriate internal and external customers.
- BSN required.
- Days (1st Shift) - 8 hour shifts
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work