UX Interaction Designer
500 W. Main St. Louisville, Kentucky 40202
- You will be joining a team within the Digital Center of Excellence and will be responsible for developing exceptional user experiences that achieve business goals and exceed customer expectations across a wide range of web and mobile experiences.
- A firm understanding of user-centered design processes and design principles is crucial for success.
- Working on new buildouts and redesigns of landing pages for the Pharmacy team.
- Responsible for creating wireframes and prototypes in an agile environment working with a team to complete the rebuild.
- Collaboration will be necessary with this position as you will be working with multiple teammate such as a designer, researcher, project manager, and scrum master.
- Help design efficient and user-friendly interactive digital products to support the way people communicate and interact with the client in their everyday and working lives.
- You will be doing activities such as annotated sketches, low fidelity comps/wireframes, user and transaction flows, site maps, prototypes and navigation models.
- Deploy a diverse skill set including the abilities to understand complex business goals, product and technical content, interaction design, and brand strategy in order to create engaging, effective and accessible experiences for our wide range of customers
- Develop high-level and/or detailed user scenarios, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
- Participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- 3+ years of experience as UX Designer or Interaction Designer
- Strong understanding of design principles, current global UI/design pattern standards, and responsive design.
- Passion for designing solutions for complex business rules to create simple experience solutions that meet the needs of diverse user groups
- Demonstrated experience in influencing stakeholders, and developing and executing big ideas while maintaining collaborative working relationships
- Ability to make strategic decisions and mitigate risk in order to produce timely, high-quality deliverables under sub optimal conditions
- Ability to adapt existing processes and deliverables when necessary to meet project needs and improve efficiency and quality
- Demonstrated ability to design complex transnational user interfaces and interactions for web, mobile and cross channel experiences
- Experience creating conceptual models, site maps, interaction flows, design patterns, UI specifications, taxonomies and metadata frameworks
- Demonstrated experience conducting or participating in user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Experience creating interactive prototypes (e.g., Axure, sketch, invision)
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work