Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Training and Development Specialist professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Assists in development and delivery of various training programs.
- Plans and develops course or training program content, curriculum, pamphlets, and presentations for appropriate area.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of training and makes modifications to course materials and maintains orientation/in-service records, course completions, and attendance logs as appropriate.
- Ideal candidate will have 3 years experience.
- Epic experience required
- Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC), or
- Certified Professional Coder
- Hospital Outpatient (CPC-H)
- Certified Registered Health Information Technologist (RHIT)
- Registered Health Administration Administrator (RHIA) Required.
- CDIP and CCDs a plus
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work