5050 Nathan Lane N. Plymouth, MN 55442
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Training Coordinator in Plymouth, MN! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107.
- Assists managers in determining training needs and requirements.
- Positions will not be conducting training…is system and data base driven role.
- Utilizes the LMS software system, identifies, creates, and tracks training for any department.
- Assists departments in defining training requirements and determining timelines.
- Works closely with department managers to ensure training is available when needed and completed when required.
- Sets up audiences, certification trainings, courses, versional documents, and track in-class, online, onsite and offsite training.
- Develops, runs, and distributes reports as scheduled or upon request for management and/or audit use.
- Manages the process that assigns courses to employees.
- Inputs content into LMS using pre-determined organizational structure and naming conventions.
- High school diploma required…no advanced degrees.
- Candidate must have a good understanding of Microsoft Office, specifically excel, has good personal skills, effective communication skills, how to have conversations with multiple audiences include cultural understanding.
- Needs a good understanding of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Med device experience stands out and any training experience even in person training stands out but not required.
- Must be adept at handling multiple projects in a timely manner, while meeting assigned deadlines.
- The demonstrated ability to understand and comply with applicable FDA regulations and Company operating procedures, processes, policies and rules is essential.
- Must also demonstrate basic skills using various PC-based software, as well as spreadsheet software (i.e., MS Excel).
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
Voca: The Spirit of Work