Tissue Valve Specialist I
117 East County Road B St. Paul, MN 55117
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Tissue Valve Specialist I in St. Paul, MN!
- Process porcine tissue in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures
- Utilize small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measuring equipment, microscopes and test fixtures
- Participate in meetings as requested
- Work with peers, trainer, supervisor, and engineers to resolve line issues and suggest improvements
- Maintain clean room integrity by using proper attire and adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures
- Maintain accurate documentation records related to quality, work in progress, test results, and special projects
- Adhere to and support general safety rules, manufacturing procedures, company policies and procedures, QSR and FDA regulations
- Proficient in basic assembly procedures
- Build and evaluate prototype components and devices
- Role is primarily responsible for Operational project planning implementation, tissue process planning feedback, and manufacturing testing standards review and compliance.
- Tissue Specialists are responsible for ensuring the tissue, and all compliant valve materials used in Tendyne’s end product, successfully meet all planning based on design, testing, verification, validation for new and existing products, and support of team members.
- The Tissue Specialist and this team is responsible for reporting results to the management team, team members, and any investigative auditors regarding issues that could impact the quality, efficacy or safety of the product.
- Tissue Specialist reports to the Production Supervisor and is responsible for valve manufacturing standards and methods, valve processing for the company, and all tissue needs for the team
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- 0-2 years experience in related field
Voca: The Spirit of Work