Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Telephone Triage Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Rochester,MN!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- Telephone Triage Nurses help patients over the phone, answering their health questions and determining what kind of care they need. These nurses are trained to ask patients specific questions in order to asses the situation, and refer them to the proper healthcare provider rather than a clinic or emergency room. Telephone Triage Nurses can consult patients’ health information and charts online, to better assist them.
- Strong Medical/Surgical Background, Triage, ED Triage experience helpful. Prefer a minimum of 3 years nursing experience. Must be able to multi-task: be able to talk by phone with the patient, review medical record, and type note in real-time to be successful in this role.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Computer skills required, prior experience with electronic medical record systems preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends and on-call.
- Ability to adapt to unpredictable situations within the work setting.
- Demonstrated leadership, effective communicator, and excellent critical thinking skills.
- Telephone based assessment of symptoms. Evening/nights needed. 8 hour shifts with 12 hour shifts every third weekend. 36 hours per week.
- RN License (MN/WI)
- Must be a Graduate of a ACEN or CCNE Nursing Program
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work