Telemetry RN - Travel or Local
1 Guthrie Square Sayre, Pennsylvania 18840
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Telemetry (Tele) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Sayre, PA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Danielle St. George at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-293-2560.
- Tele RNs typically care for patients coming out of the ICU or who have chronic health concerns requiring continuous monitoring of heart rhythms and heart and breathing rates. Telemetry nurses use different types of technology to monitor patients’ blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation, breathing patterns, and heart activity, among other things. They also record and interpret the data from the monitors and use it to assess a patient’s rate of recovery.
- Med/Surg and GI
- 1 year of RN experience
- 12 hour night shift
- BLS, RN license required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Danielle St. George
Voca | Healthcare Recruiter
Voca: The Spirit of Work