Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Telecom Analyst Consultant professionals in Reno, Nevada!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Design voice processing applications for telephony systems such as PBX, voice mail, Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
- Responsible for installing, configuring, $ maintaining software for Genesys Contact Center based applications. Voice portal (GVP), Framework, SIP Server, IWS desktop and routing strategies/objects via Interaction Routing Designer (IRD)
- Develop technical RFQ/RFP documents for system/service offerings.
- Conduct training and provide project mgmt support.
- Track and report on OandM/Capital budget expenditures.
- Assist with invoice processing and various types of billing, expense and timesheet reconciliations.
- Conduct TELCO traffic studies, administrate maintenance service agreements, capacity planning analysis.
- Order TELCO services, review invoices and manage vendor accounts.
- Process daily end-user service requests for telephone and cellular services.
- Provide technical supports
- Experience in TDM, VoIP and SIP protocols call processing.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work