321 W Main St Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Technology Consultant professionals in Louisville, KY!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- As a HR Technology Consultant, this candidate will be responsible for developing an understanding of the Human Resource Shared Solutions Guidance Center’s business and reporting needs and translate those needs into technological systems, design specifications and solutions. You will partner with other associates in the department to analyze, identify, design, develop, implement and integrate database systems that will fully optimize and simplify business outcomes.
• Understand the various processes, functions and programs within the HRSSGC and identify opportunities to drive simplicity through the use of technology. While also identifying and applying data analytics
• Become a subject matter expert on all data and reporting within the HRSSGC
• Provide development and ongoing database support and issue resolution
• Build a standards-driven, scalable, secure and dynamic portal for the information delivery of specific departmental programs and processes
• Partner with other business areas within Client to understand application requirements and develop programming specifications
• Participate on projects that require technological system needs and/or enhancements
• Develop enhancements and resolve issues
• Present on analytical findings, training, and/or new processes or technologies
• Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same. Employs focus, attention to detail, reliability, and appropriate prioritization to drive outcomes. Sees opportunities to contribute and takes the initiative to create solutions.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions. Lives up to commitments, taking responsibility for the impact of one's actions. Exercises the courage to prioritize principles and values over personal or professional gain.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that putsClient's overall success first. Develops and strengthens networks and relationships, both inside and outside the organization, that support company performance. Proactively and transparently contributes information and energy toward creating value with others.
• Customer Focus: Connects meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Develops and applies deep customer knowledge and intimacy to develop and deliver products, services, and interactions that provide value beyond expectations. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• Proficient in Access Database infrastructure design and maintenance, Excel and Tableau
• 3 - 5 years’ experience working with SQL, database creation and enhancements
• Proficiency with VBA, HTML, or related programming languages
• Previous reporting and analytic experience
• Previous experience working in a HR environment
• Experience managing multiple projects and deliverables
• An interest in and understanding of Human Resources daily operations
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work