NEED TO HAVE:
- Lenel Systems Admin Certificate
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working for large corporation that manages Lenel (Access Control System)
- Ability to be able to work with our Client's Embedded Engineers in order to develop best practices (must have a solid understanding of best practices)
- Ability to prioritize
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience utilizing Workday
- Familiarity with IAM (Identity Access Management)
- Background in AutoCAD & Design
- Candidates who have been successful in the past have come from local companies such as Pepsi, Brown Foreman, and Stanley Convergent
The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of system hardware and software and related infrastructure. The individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. The Systems Administrator also works closely with Project Managers throughout the project life cycle. They are responsible to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of all software programming for the Access Controls in a safe and efficient manner. The Systems Administrator must exercise tact and courtesy in contacts with customers, co-workers and other trades involved in a project.
• Receives daily requests for Access Control System additions/deletions/changes via special email account – Access Control System Administrator – to be provided by customer and monitored by System Administrator. Completes requests, replies with confirmations, and retains record of access requests.
• Receives daily Separation Report deleting access privileges as noted on same.
• Receives and processes photo requests from Customer's Access Control System database from Claims, Legal, and other departments.
• Serves as technical support contact via within Customer's Help Desk and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Provides direct technical application support to system end users.
• Troubleshoots networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions/other operational problems, and coordinates with outside vender/supplier intervention as necessary.
• Provides access reports to Project Manager.
• Troubleshoots all issues related to non-functioning access cards.
• Maintains record of equipment as well as users assigned to the access control system.
• Creates, modifies, and deletes system end users accounts and conducts password maintenance as directed by Customer.
• Conducts regular system tests to ensure system data integrity and accuracy.
• Interacts with Information Technology to determine database flow/issues.
• Acquires, documents, and maintains IP Addresses and all permissions necessary to operate existing and newly installed Access Control Systems within the respective domains nationwide.
• Collects and maintains full network diagram, and maintain as built designs per current site, as well as for future expansion sites.
• Monitors , installs, updates, upgrades firmware/security patches and resolves any resulting software related problems.
• Installs new software releases and system upgrades on server and instructs area access managers in same.
• Provides 24/7 on-call technical support to nationwide area access managers regarding system specific operational/applications issues.
• Provides 24/7 on call coverage to facilitate all repairs necessary on Access Control System nationwide.
• Maintains open line of communication with field operators, including surveys to determine needs and/or continual improvements in relation to the network and procedures.
• Participates in the development of policies, procedures and resources in relation to the network.
• Prepares reports for the Project Manager as requested.
• Manages multiple workstations ensure proper integration of these components with the IT network domain.
• Ensures that system files are archived for restoration per a designated schedule.
• Ensures the main and back-up servers are running the Access Control System.
• Incorporates as-built floor plans of sites provided to the contractor into their Lenel Access Control System.
• Performs all programming related to new sites added to Lenel Access Control System.
• Adheres to the Lenel training program, as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Adheres to the our Client's Code of Conduct & Ethics
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as client specifications, requirements, procedure manuals, and reports
• Ability to write coherent and succinct status/progress reports
• Ability to write database queries, reports and correspondence
• Ability to identify resources to verify information and communicate effectively and identify routine database problems
• Ability to travel as required
• Comfortable in self-directed environment
• Operating System expertise including Active Directory, SQL, DNS, DHCP, and TCP/IP and commands
• Ability to report to work during customary or specifically assigned working hours
• Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
• Ability to adhere to workplace rules
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Lenel Certified Minimum Gold Certification
• Two or more years of experience in Lenel Access Control programming
• Two or more years of experience in SQL programming
• Two or more years of experience in network configurations
• Current CCNA Certification
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Project, Outlook and the Internet