5665 SW Meadows Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- Researches and writes online content for a company's web site. Stays abreast of current industry standards and techniques to ensure effective content that achieves the organization's goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit or department.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Preference for experience in Madcap Flare, Camtasia or Adobe Captivate, and some experience working with or as part of an Agile environment.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.