Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Technical Quality Assurance Lead IV professional in Sugar land, TX!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- They will be dealing with Portal testing, experience with Quality Center, Test Management, need to have Auto and performance testing.
- The QA lead is voice of the QA team, is the liaison between Offshore-Onshore QA, Smartview project team, product teams and management team
- The QA lead has a very important role. Mentors and motivates the QA team. Keeps the team engaged.
- Provides updates and status reports to the Project team on a regular basis
- The basic responsibility of the QA lead is to effectively lead a team of testers across multiple time zones to meet the product goals and thereby achieving the organization goals that are derived.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Add to our company’s performance and scalability testing efforts and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar.
- This can also include writing specialized testing tools for our software platform.
- Strong Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Must have experience in estimation models and capacity planning.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Create and maintain QA metrics. Assist with detailed test planning and execution schedule.
- Strong Leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Hands on experience in Functional (White box, black box), boundary testing, System and Regression Testing
- Mentor team members in adopting technologies , tools and best practices
- Ensure effective work prioritization and meeting delivery deadlines
- Conduct peer reviews of test condition/test cases/test data requirements created by testers and follow-up to close the review comments
- Status reporting and timely risk and issue communication
- Assist in achieving a good level of teamwork, highlighting and controlling issues in good time and proactively suggesting solutions to resolve problems
- Proficient in Quality Center and other test management and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with Regression and functional testing needed
- Must have a 4 year degree
- Strong experience in Quality Center, Test management tools and other defect tracking tools.
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting/diagnostic skill and the capacity to think creatively under pressure
- Solid Functional and Regression test experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Great time management skills in order to help meet internal and external project milestones.
- Supervisory experience needed
- Performance testing experience required. Create \Execute performance test scripts and monitor performance, tweak the scripts to enhance performance and resolve performance issues.
- Automation testing experience necessary.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work