Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Team Production Operator professionals in Omaha, NE!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Set up, operate and adjust various machines based on card customers' requirements and specifications.
- Operate special delivery carriers operating systems, affix tags to accounts to facilitate processing and package accounts for shipments.
- Manually insert and process small jobs.
- Complete all appropriate paperwork.
- Handle live plastic cards with monetary value;
- Misuse or mishandling of these cards may put FDC or FDC's customers in a liability situation.
- Work in a team environment.
- Participate in team activities, such as peer reviews, cross training, team meetings, and selecting and training new team members.
- Legally required to be at least 18 years of age to operate this machinery.
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- General Computer Competencies
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work