Team Production Operator
1169 Canton RD Marietta, Georgia 30066
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Team Production Operator professionals in Marietta, GA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Order intake, sort, and distribute throughout the facility
- Picking and pulling equipment and delivering to areas for completion while maintaining inventory integrity
- Secure encryption of various credit point of sale devices
- Download, program, and test customer specific information in various point of sale devices
- Fulfilling customer orders by picking and boxing items as requested on the order and readying that order for shipment
- Pack and ship completed orders using FedEx, UPS, USPS, or LTL
- Fulfilling orders based on customer expectations
- Reviewing orders prior to packaging for accuracy and quality
- Quality – Complete work correctly using appropriate procedures and methods. Verify correct material using detail job instructions.
- Participate in problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Safety - maintain clean work area in accordance with 6-S.
- Understand, interpret and abide by OSHA regulations. Identify and report any unsafe condition or activity.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Basic Microsoft Office skills needed with the ability to manipulate more than one computer program to perform job duties.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral processes.
The incumbent must be able to make decisions using pre-established guidelines regarding:
• products meeting quality standards;
• resolution of minor problems and determining when additional help is required
• adherence of processes to ensure correct shipment to customers.
High school diploma or equivalent.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted. Position often spends 8 hours or more standing walking, pulling, pushing, and/or performing tasks of a repetitive nature.
Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work