Team Production Operator
1169 Canton RD Marietta, Georgia 30066
This is an entry level distribution roll that requires material handling and fulfilling orders in a faced paced environment in which we create value for our customers by moving our products accurately and timely.
Order intake, sort, and distribute throughout the facility
o Picking and pulling equipment and delivering to areas for completion while maintaining inventory integrity
o Secure encryption of various credit point of sale devices
o Download, program, and test customer specific information in various point of sale devices
o Fulfilling customer orders by picking and boxing items as requested on the order and readying that order for shipment
o Pack and ship completed orders using FedEx, UPS, USPS, or LTL
• Fulfilling orders based on customer expectations
• Reviewing orders prior to packaging for accuracy and quality
• Quality – Complete work correctly using appropriate procedures and methods. Verify correct material using detail job instructions. Participate in problem resolution and root cause analysis.
• Safety - maintain clean work area in accordance with 6-S. Understand, interpret and abide by OSHA regulations. Identify and report any unsafe condition or activity.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Language: (Basic Skill) Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Mathematical: (Basic Skill) Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Computer skills: Basic Microsoft Office skills needed with the ability to manipulate more than one computer program to perform job duties.
Reasoning: (Basic Skill) Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral processes.
The incumbent must be able to make decisions using pre-established guidelines regarding:
• products meeting quality standards;
• resolution of minor problems and determining when additional help is required
• adherence of processes to ensure correct shipment to customers.
High school diploma or equivalent.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted. Position often spends 8 hours or more standing walking, pulling, pushing, and/or performing tasks of a repetitive nature.