Voca Professional has immediate openings for two Team Production Operator professionals in Chesapeake, VA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Manually process, operate / monitor equipment - according to shop paper, department instructions, and/or client expectations to plastic and print mail product for mailing. Use shop paper instructions to pick plastic and paper collateral for jobs to be processed. Includes manually inserting collateral into envelopes, affixing tags to plastic carriers, stuffing mail into expedited mailing packages, feeding and unloading zip sort equipment.
- Update information management systems - use PC’s to interact with various information management systems for job instructions and to update the status of jobs.
- Troubleshoot Problems - resolve issues with unclear instructions from clients and various instruction tools that are used in day to day activities. Identify material issues and escalate as needed. Address quality and productivity issues with team-members and escalate to product owners.
- Perform Quality Checks - inspect completed work using appropriate procedures and methods. Verify correct material using detail job instructions. Verify products in accordance with industry standards. Document required quality checks.
- Participate in problem resolution and root cause analysis. Investigate in client reported defects (internal and external) and assist with the implementation of revised procedures.
- Training - assist in the orientation and training of other employees. Participate in cross-training expectations to include certification and documentation.
- Incumbent must be able to work in a high-value security controlled environment.
- Incumbent is responsible for providing service for over 1400 different clients and must ensure accuracy, cost effectiveness, and timeliness.
- Language: (Basic Skill) Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical: (Basic Skill) Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning: (Basic Skill) Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The incumbent must be able to make decisions using pre-established guidelines regarding:
? products meeting quality standards;
? resolution of minor machine problems and determining when a service technician is required; and
? adherence of guidelines to ensure correct shipment of accounts.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a “direct threat” to the health or safety of self or others.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud (hearing protection required).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.
- The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.