Talent Acquisition Analyst - HO
300 Santana Row #300 San Jose, California 95128
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Talent Acquisition in San Jose, CA! Interested candidates will reach out to Ethan Adler at email@example.com, direct line 303-302-5265.
- Job Summary
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Analyst, under the direction of the Mgr, Talent Acquisition performs a variety of activities to support the recruitment process, and provides a range of complex, diversified and confidential work as a member of the Talent Acquisition Team. Serving as an integral partner to recruiters in facilitating recruitment activities and building candidate relationships, the TA Analyst provides analytical and logistical support throughout the hiring process by direct interaction with the hiring managers, vendors and candidates. The Talent Acquisition Analyst is responsible for providing exemplary customer service and support to hiring managers, vendors, candidates and TA team members.
The essential functions listed are not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, tasks, and responsibilities. All employees must work in accordance with Satellite’s I-CARE Standards.
o Leverage sourcing techniques to tap into specialized talent pools
o Review resumes and screen applicants during high requisition workload for the team; recruits and makes offers for positions assigned as requested
o Administers the Employee Referral Program in accordance with policies and procedures
o Plans and executes arrangements and logistics for all career-related events, job fairs and conferences for the TA team
o Counsels candidates and/or managers on policies or benefits if presented with questions
o Develops broad HR systems and process knowledge in order to provide support, reporting and issue resolution; may be trained and tasked with system administrator responsibilities
o Produce and circulate Talent Acquisition reports and metrics
B. Talent Mobility
o Administer the Talent Mobility Program (Relocation and Immigration) including program and policy interpretation, execution, and assessment of program offerings
o Manages candidate relocation arrangements and provides support to relocating candidates
o Manage the relocation vendor to ensure SLA’s and customer satisfaction is being met as well as conduct on-going performance reviews.
o Partner with Payroll and external provider to coordinate year-end payroll reporting
o Serve as the primary contact on immigration matters (in partnership with external immigration legal counsel)
o Responsible for driving the Satellite Healthcare culture through values and customer service standards
o Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers
o Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication
o Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
- Minimum Qualification
Any combination of education that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university
Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to work independently (with minimal supervision)
• Ability to thrive in dynamic and fast paced environment
• Contributes to harmonious and constructive working relationships with all staff members to promote a positive and productive atmosphere
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates and hiring managers
• Must be able to prioritize multiple, competing tasks with excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and to handle, sensitive matters discreetly, understanding and applying HIPPA regulations, and department policies and procedures
• Ability to work effectively, exercise initiative, apply reason and judgment in prioritizing changing and/or conflicting tasks, work under pressure in a fast-paced setting, cope effectively with interruptions, and handle a high volume workload with accuracy and efficiency, and meet deadlines
• Ability to work efficiently as a team member and establish and maintain cooperative and productive working relationships with all levels of medical, professional, administrative, and support personnel contacted in the course of work
• Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in the use of computer applications, such as Word, Excel and/or Access database
Voca: The Spirit of Work