Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Tableau Developer professionals in Irving, Texas! Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at email@example.com, direct line 952 303 8115.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
• Develop interactive dashboards using Tableau, SQL and ETL tools to provide on-demand reporting, powerful visualizations and insights to senior leaders.
• Automate data transfers and dashboard updates.
• Create and maintain campaign data requirements and ad hoc databases, act as department data steward, collaborating with IT and stakeholders. Create robust processes to ensure continuity and consistency.
• Perform proactive and ad hoc analyses ranging from identifying partner opportunities, evaluating success by assessing the contribution of other related functions which impact partnership performance.
• Work collaboratively with various business partners to develop common approaches to campaign evaluation and data collection/processing.
• Bachelor’s degree required to be considered for perm, but not for the contract role. Specialization in data science or quantitative field preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in handling duties as detailed above
• SQL skills are required, with experience working on at least one of Oracle, SQL server or Big Data.
• Experience/training in using data analysis and quantitative modeling techniques (e.g. statistical, optimization, demand forecasting, and simulation) to answer business questions and to assess the added value of recommendations.
• Experience developing dashboards and reporting using common data visualization tools within Tableau
• Experience with data ETL (SQL, Alteryx, SAS) and coding using one or more statistical computer languages (R, Python, SAS.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Adept at presenting insights and analyses to any level of an organization.
• Demonstrated ability to take the initiative, be self-driven, work across functional groups, build collaborative relationships and drive projects to closure.
• Tableau Desktop Associate certification or equivalent QlikView Business Analyst certification is preferred
Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.