2101 W John Carpenter Fwy Irving, TX 75063
- Develop interactive dashboards using Tableau, SQL and ETL tools to provide on-demand reporting, powerful visualizations and insights to senior leaders.
- Automate data transfers and dashboard updates.
- Create and maintain campaign data requirements and ad hoc databases, act as department data steward, collaborating with IT and stakeholders. Create robust processes to ensure continuity and consistency.
- Perform proactive and ad hoc analyses ranging from identifying partner opportunities, evaluating success by assessing the contribution of other related functions which impact partnership performance.
- Work collaboratively with various business partners to develop common approaches to campaign evaluation and data collection/processing.
- Bachelor’s degree required to be considered for perm, but not for the contract role. Specialization in data science or quantitative field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in handling duties as detailed above
- SQL skills are required, with experience working on at least one of Oracle, SQL server or Big Data.
- Experience/training in using data analysis to answer business questions and offer recommendations
- Experience developing dashboards and reporting using common data visualization tools within Tableau
- Experience with data ETL (SQL, Alteryx, SAS) and ability to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Adept at presenting insights and analyses to any level of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative, be self-driven, work across functional groups, build collaborative relationships and drive projects to closure.
- Tableau Desktop Associate certification or equivalent QlikView Business Analyst certification is preferred
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work