Lodi, California 95240
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Systems Administrator Lead IV professionals in Lodi, CA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
• Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows desktop.
• Configuration of DRS, HA, vMotion, storage vMotion, virtual networking, cloning, deploying VM's.
• Experience in Hyper-V cluster environment.
• Knowledge and experience on VMware ESXi 5.X, 4.X, and VMware vSphere.
• Experience in patching and hardening Win2000/Win2003/2008 servers using Windows Update and also by using the staged patches.
• Experience in EMC SAN LUN creation, LUN masking, Raw Disk Mapping and Storage pools.
• Experience installing, managing and administering Windows 2012 and 2008 based Domain controllers, Backup / Additional Domain Controller
• Experience with Linux Servers.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL servers.
• Record, track, and document the customer service request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Experience with enterprise backup systems and disaster recovery operations; familiarity with SAN technologies; understanding of vSphere implementation with shared storage
• Perform troubleshooting of operating system and software infrastructure issues on Domain Controllers, Member Servers, Server Clusters, and Virtual Machine Farms.
Travel Required: (remove If not applicable)
9:00 am to 6:00pm PST - First Shift
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work