Job ID: 11259
- Shift will be 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m., Monday to Friday with every other weekend.
- Please note, this position does not allow for expenses.
- Responsible for inspecting, disinfecting, assembling, processing and distributing patient care instruments, equipment and supplies in accordance with established policies, procedures and standards.
- Acts as a role model and resource to peers and other members of the health care team related to processing of equipment, instruments, and supplies.
- Stores, rotates and ensures all instruments and supplies are correctly labeled.
- Long term
- Certification in Sterile Processing through CBSPD or IAHCSMM is preferred.