Voca Health has immediate openings available for Sterile Processing Technician professionals in Woodbury, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Performs customer service by greeting customers and responding to requests by phone.
- Performs customer service by greeting customers and responding to requests by phone
- Builds surgical case carts with product supplies and instrumentation from inventory using a standard list.
- Returns not-used product supplies and instrumentation to inventory.
- Transports carts and equipment inside the department and to and from the department.
- Performs packaging, by placing individual instruments in various packaging materials.
- Places orders for needed items based on pre-established reorder points and quantities.
- Assists SPD Technician with non-technical tasks such as instrument drying and placing items sterilized into inventory per established inventory locations.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- Performs non-critical medical device cleaning and disinfection tasks.
- Performs inventory management tasks.
- Transports carts and equipment from one-location to another.
- Assists SPD Technician performing basic non-technical tasks
- Experience: Inventory management, transportation and basic patient medical equipment cleaning preferred.
- Knowledge/Technical Skills: Inventory management, transportation and basic patient medical equipment cleaning preferred
- Reports To: Sterile Processing Supervisor Direction of Others: None
- Attention to Detail: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Cleaning Basic Skills: Ability to operate cleaning equipment; familiar with cleaning products, chemicals, and safety procedures.
- Coordination: Integration of activities, structures, and responsibilities so that resources are used most effectively to meet objectives.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work