Voca Health has immediate openings available for Sterile Processing Aide professionals in St.Paul, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Performs non-critical medical device cleaning and disinfection tasks. Performs inventory management tasks. Transports carts and equipment from one-location to another. Assists SPD Technician performing basic non-technical tasks.
- Detailed responsibilities:
- ?Performs customer service by greeting customers and responding to requests by phone.
- Performs customer service by greeting customers and responding to requests by phone
- Builds surgical case carts with product supplies and instrumentation from inventory using a standard list.
- Returns not-used product supplies and instrumentation to inventory.
- Transports carts and equipment inside the department and to and from the department.
- Performs packaging, by placing individual instruments in various packaging materials.
- Places orders for needed items based on pre-established reorder points and quantities.
- Assists SPD Technician with non-technical tasks such as instrument drying and placing items sterilized into inventory per established inventory locations.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements
- Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience: Inventory management, transportation and basic patient medical equipment cleaning preferred
- Knowledge/Technical Skills: Inventory management, transportation and basic patient medical equipment cleaning preferred
- ?Attention to Detail: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Cleaning Basic Skills: Ability to operate cleaning equipment; familiar with cleaning products, chemicals, and safety procedures.
- Coordination: Integration of activities, structures, and responsibilities so that resources are used most effectively to meet objectives. Data Entry: Skilled in entering data and calculating items for processing; input of data into computer systems.
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints and risks.
- Equipment Operation: Knowledge of appropriate procedures for using, and ability to use specific equipment or machines to meet defined quality and safety standards.
- Inspection: Critical appraisal skills including examination, measurement, and testing of quality and condition of equipment, materials, or services.
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates well to all kinds of people, builds rapport easily, builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact, can defuse even a high-tension situation comfortably.
- Written Communication: Ability to organize and express information and ideas in written form to individuals as well as groups. Construct messages that are clear and convincing.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work