Voca Health has immediate openings available for Staffing Specialist professionals in Burnsville, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Responsible for meeting the daily staffing needs of the patient care units utilizing human resources effectively so that patient care needs are met.
- Responsible for scheduling and staffing all unit nursing personnel
- Develops a schedule for all assigned personnel which is in accordance with the employee’s authorized hours, applicable contracts and human resources policies each pay period.
- Identifies unit-staffing needs each pay period and lists open and available shifts accordingly
- Distributes employee schedules and open and available shift list to units according to UMMC/UMACH policies and contracts.
- Prioritizes and problem solves scheduling and daily staffing for each unit to provide adequate staffing coverage based on staffing guideline and stated acuity
- Proactively adjusts and documents daily staffing by calling in, canceling or floating employees based on unit volume and acuity and by covering for vacations, illnesses and open positions as needed each shift.
- Accurately maintains an attendance record of all staff and outside agency personnel
- Ensures that necessary information regarding staffing issues is relayed appropriately to nurse managers, staffing manager, administrative supervisors and others as appropriate
- Participates in department quality improvement projects as assigned
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work