Sr. Legal Editor
3 Times Sq New York, NY 10036
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Sr. Legal Editor in New York, NY!
- Selected candidates will work remotely.
Interviews will be conducted via phone screen.
Candidates should be bar admitted - no state specification.
M&A Attorney Editor – General (Temporary Contractor Position)
Practical Law is looking for temporary Attorney Editor with experience in public and private M&A, along with general corporate experience. Contractors will work remotely on an hourly basis.
Practical Law is looking for temporary M&A specialist contractors to work on resources for Panoramic. The contractor will help to draft and test matter maps for Panoramic based on Practical Law resources. The contractor should have a deep understanding of the end-to-end process of completing M&A transactions. Experience competing in or conducting auctions, LBOs, startup formation and/or negotiating stockholders’ agreements a plus.
- Candidates should have at least the following skills and experience:
• At least six years of experience working on a variety of M&A transactions. Experience with transactions involving public targets, and ’34 Act filings preferred.
• Strong writing skills and keen attention to detail.
• Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
• A good understanding of the needs and priorities of law firm attorneys, in-house counsel and the legal market in general.
• Strong communication skills, particularly given remote nature of position.
• Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
Voca: The Spirit of Work