Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Sr. Developer professionals in Dallas, Texas!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- IT Customer & Consumer Solutions team seeks a hands-on, full stack developer with deep technical expertise to lead development on critical platforms. This role will require expert level .NET, SQL Server, and AngularJS skills as well as the ability to work closely with business stakeholders and business analysts. Not only will you be developing on the solution as an individual contributor, but you will also lead and mentor a team of offshore developers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead offshore resources in development by delegating tasks and following their successful completion.
• Interface and communicate effectively with user experience resources, business analysts, and other technical teams.
• Take ownership for the design, delivery, and maintenance of the Frame Dream solution.
• Create and maintain technical documentation that explains the architecture, deployment topologies, and knowledge critical to ongoing maintenance of the solution.
• Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members to evolve and refine their skillsets.
• Accept and give constructive criticism in an efforts to strive for excellence.
• Nurture a culture of team excellence with code reviews, openness and transparency, and close collaboration.
• 3+ years in a lead developer / team lead position.
• 3+ years creating applications using Microsoft SQL Server databases.
• 2+ years creating applications using AngularJS.
• Ability to delegate to and collaborate closely with fellow developers.
• Willing to step up and own features, platform components and delivery dates.
• Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work